Turmeric Finger

Buyers can stay rest assured with us for their orders as we ensure zero damage to the products that we deliver. For this, we store the entire lot in a spacious warehouse till the final dispatch. Catering to the customers’ needs with excellence, we are engaged in offering a high quality lot of Turmeric Finger. Our Turmeric Finger has a high amount of anti-oxidants, curcumin along with various anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.

Payment terms and details

  • L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T
  • 70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents
Inquiry Now

 

Category:

Description

Additional Information

Delivery Time 15 days after singing in sale of contract

 

Specification 01

Turmeric Finger Curcuma Turmeric Finger Bold Turmeric Finger Sannam Turmeric Bulp
HS-Code 91030 9103090 9103090 9103090
Curcumin 5.00% 3.6 – 4 % 3.2 – 3.6 % 4.00%
Moisture 10.00% 10 – 12 % 12.00% 10 – 12 %
Origin India India India India
Packing 25/50/60 KG 25/50/60 KG 25/50/60 KG 25/50/60 KG
Loading 13 MT(20 FT) / 26 MT (40 FT) 13 MT(20 FT) / 26 MT (40 FT) 13 MT(20 FT) / 26 MT (40 FT) 13 MT(20 FT) / 26 MT (40 FT)
Minimum order quantity 1 * 20 FCL 1 * 20 FCL 1 * 20 FCL 1 * 20 FCL
Inspection certificate Sgs/intertek Sgs/intertek Sgs/intertek

 

Specification 02

 

 Type    Finger/Bulbs – Polished or Unpolished
  Flexibility     Hard
 Broken pieces (fingers<15mm)     < 5 %
  Foreign matter    < 1 %
  Defectives   < 3 %
 Percentage of bulbs by weight   < 4 % Starch content, max, w/w: 60 % Curcumin content:

4 – 5 %

  Moisture   < 10 %
 Total Ash   < 7 %
  Lead as PPB    2.5
  Chromate Test   Negative
  Acid Insoluble Ash   2.5%

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Turmeric Finger”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *